I had the honor and pleasure of being interviewed by Tom Evans of The Zone Show podcast in April. It was a wonderful experience being on Tom’s show, where he features experts and authors, as well as his own work, on how to stay in “The Zone,” perform at our peak levels and live life to the fullest.
As explained on The Zone Show site, we explored the following topics during our conversation:
- Crossing the bridge from ‘hard’ science to the ‘gentler’ side
- Taking an engineering approach to personal development
- How to go about ‘re-‘engineering yourself
- Where to start with productivity?
- Using your own victory as a driving force
- The value of actively chilling out
- The power of anticipatory thinking
- Manage your efficiency and you manage your time
- Engineering emotions
- What else can be optimized?
Feel free to listen to our conversation (embedded at the bottom of this post) or visit the podcast site to hear interesting and thought-provoking episodes with other guests at http://www.thezoneshow.com/.
In addition to being a great host, Tom is a very productive author, educator, mentor, creator — someone who provides a lot of value to the world. He has a number of self-study programs and offers help to his clients in numerous ways through his programs, meditations, books, and more. To learn more about Tom and his resources, please visit: http://www.tomevans.co/.